Had a play of Playtech's new 'Unlimited live blackjack'. In a nutshell it's a one-to-many live blackjack game - ie there's no limit to the number of players that can play the one table/dealer.
Game rules are the same as the classic 7-seat version (8 decks, BJ pays 3:2, dealer stands hard & soft 17 etc) but there is one exception...see Splits below.
What I liked...
- You're always going to get a seat no matter how busy the casino is.
- You can play up to 5 hands each deal.
- The dealers are very helpful explaining the game and answering any queries you may have
- being a one-to-many type game it's quick
What I didn't like...
- the Split rule... when you get a pair your options are Split or Fold/Push. You can't hit or stand - and there are plenty of instances where the basic strategy play is to Hit or Stand on a pair.
It's available now at bet365, William Hill, BetFred
Have a play and see what you think.