Live dealer baccarat
The high rollers’ game, baccarat was not surprisingly one of the first games offered by online casinos in the live dealer format. Most of the casinos offer standard Punto Banco baccarat on single-player and/or multi-seat tables. Bet Player, Banker or Tie and the dealer does the rest. A number also offer a few variations including In-Running, Baccarat Pairs, Bonus Baccarat, and Super 6 Baccarat to name a few.
All versions offered by each casino/platform are detailed on the game review pages. House rules for each game offered are provided and copied verbatim from the casino website or software rules page for your convenience. If you’re a baccarat novice our live baccarat rules and variations summary might be a good starting point.
By the way, if you thought it wasn’t possible to squeeze/peek cards playing online live baccarat, you might be surprised. Just select ‘card peek’ for the below gallery for details.
Key to sort-able live baccarat gallery:
- card peek : these games allow the highest staking player (per Banker, Player position) to peek at that position before other players see the cards.
- dragon bonus : Dragon Bonus side bets offered
- egalite : sidebets on value of Tie offered
- high roller : high limits and/or card peek offered
- in-running : In-running side bets offered (during deal)
- no commission: Banker win pays 1:1, unless Banker wins on 6, then 0.5:1
- pairs : Pairs or Big/Small side bets offered
- progressive : Progressive jackpot side bet available
- standard : Player (1 to1), Banker (0.95 to 1), Tie (8 to 1) bets offered
- super 6 : Super6 (Punto2000) bets offered (Banker pays 1 to 1 unless Banker wins with score of 6, then pays 0.5 to 1) and super 6 side bet