Look & Feel
House rules & RTP
Classic 7 seat blackjack tables, dealt from a manually shuffled 8 deck shoe.
- Dealer draws 1 face up, 1 face down card on initial deal (ie ‘US Style’ deal)
- Dealer stand all 17s
- You can double after split
- You can double any 2 cards
- You can’t hit split Aces (ie you will can only draw 1 card to split Aces)
- Insurance is offered
- You can’t re-split
- Side bets offered (Pairs & ’21+3′)
- You can Bet behind other seated players if you prefer or if table is full
- Theoretical return to player rate (assuming optimal play):
- Main game: 99.28%
- Pairs side bet: 95.90%
- 21+3 side bet: 96.30%
Sample game recording
Our picks for where to play, and why
House rules are identical across all Evolution Gaming blackjack tables offered by all partner casinos. The key considerations therefore become seat availability and limit range (low minimums especially). Beyond this studio ambiance availability/regularity of blackjack table giveaways/promos and presence of VIP hosts add to the playing experience.
With this in mind, it follows that our picks for the best casinos to play are those with the largest private/exclusive blackjack table areas:
- William Hill Live Casino | Visit
Mayfair, Macau, Vegas areas, almost 20 private blackjack tables, VIP host, tournaments every week
- 888 live Casino | Visit
888, 777, Elite Lounge areas, around 20 private blackjack tables, VIP host, regular promotions
- Unibet | Visit
Large exclusive area, over 20 private blackjack tables, occasional (but typically large) giveaways
Depending on where you live, you may not be able to open an account at these casinos.
Check the live casino summary page for availability, and other Evolution Gaming casinos to play blackjack at.