Look & Feel
House rules & RTP
There are a myriad of roulette table choices offered by Evolution Gaming (and partner casinos). Studio tables; in-casino tables; immersive roulette with multiple camera angles and slow motion replays; Speed Roulette for players who want to get on with it; VIP limit tables; exclusive/private casino-branded tables; tables with dealers chatting in local languages.
But in terms of house rules there are really only two different games offered…and the difference is minor.
- European Roulette
Classic (single zero) European Roulette tables with standard bets and payouts applying.
- French Roulette
Table layout is slightly different, but essentially the same bets and payouts are offered, with one crucial exception…the rule of La Partage. La Partage dictates that you lose only half of your bet, not all of it, if you place even money (outside) bets and the ball lands on zero. Hence the slightly better RTP rate for Evolution’s French tables.
Theoretical return to player rates:
- European Roulette (En Prison rule doesn’t apply): 97.30%
- French Roulette (taking even money, outside bets): 98.65%
Sample game recording
Our picks for where to play, and why
If you’re looking for:
- Evolution’s in-casino tables (Hippodrome, Dragonara, Grand casinos), try Betway, 888, or Leo Vegas;
- Evolution’s local language tables, try Leo Vegas, Bwin, Unibet or Mr Green;
- Highest limits, try William Hill or 888;
- Multiple private/exclusive table variety try William Hill, 888, Bwin or Unibet.