- Players from United States not permitted
Betway is one of a number of brands owned and operated by Betway Group Limited, some of which count among the oldest Microgaming powered online casinos. The Betway brand was launched in 2006 and now serves over 1.8 million customers worldwide.
Betway holds an operating license from the Malta Gaming Authority, as well as licenses from the Director General of Gaming for Spain, Italy’s AAMS, the Danish Gambling Authority and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany (they lay claim to being one of Germany’s first regulated online casino operators). They also hold a UK Gambling Commission license enabling participation in the UK market.
Until recently their live casino were all powered by Microgaming, complete with Playboy bunny tables and M’gaming’s first private/dedicated operator table.
In February 2016 a range of Evolution Gaming tables were added to their lineup. In April 2016 the Microgaming tables were removed.
In April 2017 they added a dedicated, Betway branded area containing 7 private blackjack tables, and a roulette table.
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, POL, SWE, NOR, CZE
- Languages supported: English, German, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Neteller, Skrill/Moneybookers, Click2Pay, ECO, Entropay
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, Chosen virtual wallet service
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support. Toll free phone for land lines. Mobiles may be charged.