- Players from United States not permitted
Dublinbet is owned and operated by UK based live platform provider Vuetec Ltd who specialise in streaming vision from games conducted within actual casinos.
Presently they offer tables inside the Fitzwilliam Card Club and Casino in Dublin, Ireland, and the Palace Hotel & Casino in the Isle of Man, but plan on expanding this offering to other terrestrial casinos around the world. The Fitzwilliam Card Club is currently one of Dublin’s largest terrestrial casino/card clubs by both floor space and table numbers.
Dublinbet was Vuetec’s first online casino, launching in 2006, and it claims it to be the first live dealer online casino taking a stream from a ‘bricks and mortar’ casino. It operates under license and regulation from the Malta Lotteries & Gaming Authority.
Swap between games/tables/casinos/countries...
The below screen grab was taken at Dublinbet with four tables being played simultaneously: roulette on a table inside the Palace Casino in the Isle of Man, and roulette, blackjack and poker on tables inside the Fitzwilliam Casino in Ireland. Don’t you just love modern technology?
A closer look at their live games
Dublinbet recently added additional live games from:
- Visionary iGaming (Baccarat, Blackjack Early Payout),
- Microgaming (Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette),
- Penthouse Card Club and Casino (‘in-casino’ stream of roulette table – 7pm to 6am only)
- Expo Casino (‘in-casino’ stream of auto roulette wheel)
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: €
- Languages supported: Chinese Traditional & Simplified, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Diners Club, Eco, PaysafeCard, Poli, Ukash, Ideal
- Withdraw by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Eco
- Support: email support