- Players from United States not permitted
Dublinbet was founded by UK based live platform provider Vuetec Ltd in 2006, laying claim to being the first live dealer online casino taking a stream from within a ‘bricks and mortar’ casino.
Following a recent acquisition Dublinbet is now owned and operated by Starfish Media NV, a company licensed and based in Curacau.
Presently they offer tables inside three different Dublin casinos: the Fitzwilliam, the Penthouse and the Expo. They also offer a range of tables from various other live games providers including Microgaming and Visionary iGaming.
A closer look at their live games
Dublinbet recently added additional live games from:
- Visionary iGaming (Baccarat, Blackjack Early Payout),
- Microgaming (Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette),
- Penthouse Card Club and Casino (‘in-casino’ stream of roulette table – 7pm to 6am only)
- Expo Casino (‘in-casino’ stream of auto roulette wheel)
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: €
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, Paysafecard
- Withdraw by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller
- Support: email support