- Players from United States not permitted
Dublinbet was founded by UK based live platform provider Vuetec Ltd in 2006, laying claim to being the first live dealer online casino taking a stream from within a ‘bricks and mortar’ casino.
Following a group restructure, Dublinbet is still owned by Vuetec Ltd but operated by Starfish Media NV, a company licensed and based in Curacau. Their ‘in-casino’ stream is now provided by a company named Actual Gaming, which is a subsidiary of Vuetec. Actual Gaming stream tables from inside three different Dublin casinos: the Fitzwilliam, the Penthouse and the Expo.
A closer look at their live games
Dublinbet recently added additional live games from:
- Visionary iGaming (Baccarat, Blackjack Early Payout)
- Evolution Gaming (Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Casino Hold’em, Caribbean Stud Poker, Dragonara Roulette )
- Ezugi (Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette)
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: €
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, Paysafecard
- Withdraw by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller
- Support: email support