- Players from United States not permitted
Lucky Live Casino was owned and operated by UK based live gaming technology specialists Vuetec Ltd. Following a recent acquisition, the casino is now owned and operated by PlayPearls SRL, a company based and licensed in Costa Rica.
The key point of difference between Lucky Live and most other live dealer casinos is the fact that their live dealer vision is streamed from real ‘bricks and mortar’ casinos rather than a purpose built live dealer studio.
Lucky Live takes its live dealer video stream from 2 casinos (powered by Play Pearls):
- Fitzwilliam Card Club and Casino in Dublin, Ireland, one of Dublin’s largest terrestrial casinos (largest by floor space), and
- The Penthouse Casino and Card Club in Dublin.
They also take a stream from inside Dublin’s Expo Casino, but this is only an auto roulette wheel game.
Lucky Live Casino is licensed to receive bets online, and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $ £ €
- Languages supported: English, Francais, Deutsche, Italiano, Espanol, Português, Polska, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by:
VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Delta, Switch, Solo & Maestro
Moneybookers, ClickandBuy, ECO, Paysafecard, Entropay
- Withdraw by: VISA debit or credit card, Chosen virtual wallet service, Bank Wire
- Support: Telephone and email support