- Players from United States not permitted
Lucky Live Casino is owned and operated by UK based live gaming technology specialists Vuetec Ltd. The key point of difference between Lucky Live and most other live dealer casinos is the fact that their live dealer vision is streamed from real ‘bricks and mortar’ casinos rather than a purpose built live dealer studio.
Presently, like sister casino Dublinbet, Lucky Live takes its web-cast from 2 casinos:
- Fitzwilliam Card Club and Casino in Dublin, Ireland, one of Dublin’s largest terrestrial casinos (largest by floor space), and
- The Palace Hotel and Casino in the Isle of Man.
Lucky Live Casino is licensed to receive bets online, and regulated by the Isle of Man’s Gambling Supervision Commission.
Swap between games/tables/casinos/countries...
In addition to being able to play tables inside a traditional casino, Lucky Live lets you play multiple tables simultaneously…whether inside the Fitzwilliam, or Palace casinos. The below screen shot was taken with a number of tables in play: baccarat and roulette inside the Palace in IOM; Blackjack Early Payout, Texas Hold’em and roulette inside the Fitzwilliam in Ireland where our follically challenged friend is also placing his bets.
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $ £ €
- Languages supported: English, Francais, Deutsche, Italiano, Espanol, Português, Polska, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by:
VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Delta, Switch, Solo & Maestro
Moneybookers, ClickandBuy, ECO, Paysafecard, Entropay
- Withdraw by: VISA debit or credit card, Chosen virtual wallet service, Bank Wire
- Support: Telephone and email support