- Players from United States not permitted
Super Casino is owned and operated by UK based and AIM listed gambling and entertainment corporation NetPlay TV Plc.
Netplay claim to be UK’s Largest interactive TV gaming company, and with a market capitalization of just under £35 million (as at July 2012), they may be right. Although compared with the larger UK online gambling (non TV) operators such as Bet365 and William Hill, they are still quite small.
NetPlay operate 2 brands, Super Casino and sister site Jackpot247 and you can play their proprietary live roulette games via either site, on the internet as well as on (for UK residents) Channel 5 or SKY.
Super Casino is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. In addition to NetPlay’s live roulette, they offer Playtech’s live dealer games.
A closer look at their live games
Live Roulette (with presenter) is available for play during the restricted broadcast schedule on subscription and free to air channels. This applies to all players whether playing over the internet (international or UK) or via TV. Current broadcast schedule and general game availability is as follows:
|(GMT) 7 days||Channel 5||SKY (862)||Internet|
|Live Roulette||01:00 – 03:00||18:00 – 03:00||18:00 – 03:00|
|Roulette Express Premium||-||04:00 – 18:00||24/7|
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $ £ €
- Languages supported: English
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, Solo, Visa Electron, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Moneybookers, NeTeller
- Withdraw by: Cheque, Bank Transfer (approx. 5 days to be processed)
- Support: 24/7 phone and email support, live chat . Toll free phone numbers for UK