Headlining the new games to be showcased are Deal or No Deal, an adaptation of the TV show, and Lightning Dice which was prompted by the success of their recently launched Lightning Roulette game.
The remaining range of new games is quite diverse with blackjack, poker and sicbo variations as well as one game that will remain a secret until it is unveiled at ICE which kicks off tomorrow.
PRESS RELEASE – Evolution Gaming, leading provider of Live Casino solutions, will showcase 10 new games at ICE 2019 (stand N2-230, 5-7 February at ExCeL London), including Deal or No Deal Live, Lightning Dice, Free Bet Blackjack, and one secret game that will be revealed during the show.
According to Todd Haushalter, Evolution’s Chief Product Officer, “This really is the start of a new era where entertainment is at the core of the new games we are making. Netflix, YouTube and video games are the alternative to online gaming, so games need to be both great gaming experiences and entertaining.”
Based on the hit TV show, Deal or No Deal Live is the world’s first 24/7 game show allowing players to play along from the comfort of their own home.
“We wanted to stay true to the game show that people know and love, retaining the engaging presenter and the thrill of awaiting the offer from the banker but all the while making it compatible for online players as a live game.
With that in mind, we embarked upon what has been the most complex studio that Evolution has ever built to date. The game has a mix of RNG elements allowing players the chance to win big, as well as the universally recognisable studio set design and rich sound effects for UI actions recreating the atmosphere of the hit TV show and bringing that to online gaming.”
In addition to Deal or No Deal Live, nine other new games are showcased at ICE:
- One secret game that will be revealed during the exhibition in collaboration with one of the world’s best-loved game brands;
- Lightning Dice, with multipliers of up to 1000x, and the latest member of Evolution’s Lightning family following the runaway success of Lightning Roulette, which won three Game of the Year awards in 2018;
- Free Bet Blackjack, the most popular Blackjack variation in land-based casinos;
- Super Sic Bo, a new take on the favourite dice game, supercharged with random multipliers of up to 1000x;
- Side Bet City, a fast, simple poker game with big pay-outs and wrapped in a 1980’s theme;
- Two new RNG games that further extend Evolution’s First Person Gaming range with First Person Dream Catcher and First Person Lightning Roulette;
- 2 Hand Casino Hold’em, offering two separate hands in each round of our most popular Poker game
- Infinite Blackjack, which allows an unlimited number of players to sit on one table and make independent decisions. This game recently went live and is already the most popular Blackjack table in the world by player counts.
Redefining Live Casino entertainment is a key theme for Evolution at ICE 2019. Like the secret game to be revealed during ICE, Evolution’s Deal or No Deal Live has the profile to attract new player types to Live Casino.
It is the world’s first 24/7 game show and Haushalter says that Evolution is aiming really high with this title:
“We want to reach an entertainment standard so high that people would want to watch the progress of the game even if they weren’t players in it, just as they would watch the TV show.
We have never introduced so many games at one time. Following our successes with Lightning Roulette, we naturally feel pressure to deliver more truly unique games that not only engage today’s players but also provide new levels of entertainment and immersion.
There is a real buzz around the company because we are confident we have met that challenge with this stellar line-up of new games. We are so very proud to be working with such a landmark famous name as Deal or No Deal, as well as showcasing incredible specialty games — all developed in-house by our immensely strong and talented team. Come by our stand at ICE to see all of the above and the unveiling of our secret additional game.”