Weekly leaderboards, €500K per month - ends 9 Feb 2022
Pragmatic Play have decided to continue running their Drops and Wins offer through the Norther Hemisphere Winter.
It's a provider wide offer - you can take part at any live casinos carrying Pragmatic's live games.
Once again, this offer involves weekly leaderboards, running each and every week ending Wednesdays. The final week will end Wednesday 9 Feb 2022.
There will be 3 leaderboard tourneys each week, 1 for each of the main live game categories:
- Live Roulette: Total weekly prize pool: €22,000. Top prize: €5,000. 500 prizes
- Live Blackjack: Total weekly prize pool: €20,000. Top prize: €5,000. 200 prizes
- Live Baccarat: Total weekly prize pool: €20,000. Top prize: €5,000. 400 prizes
That's a total cash prize pool of €62,000 up for grabs each week.
Points for all of these leaderboards are allocated to players based on the number of 'Consecutive Qualifying Wins' in each game category, as in the below table.
Qualifying bets are:
- For Roulette: €0.50 minimum, any bet excluding those with even money payouts
- For Blackjack: €10 minimum, excluding side bets
- For Baccarat: €1 minimum, excluding side bets
So, your points accumulate with each winning streak you have.
Where players end the week on the same points total, the player who achieved the score first, will receive the higher prize.
Daily Prize Drops
In addition to the weekly leaderboards, each day a €9,000 prize pool will be randomly allocated to 500 players (€1,000 top prize)
Total prize value for this offer is juts over €500,000 per month.
18+ and T's & C's apply