That's not a typo. Pragmatic Play have decided to run their network-wide Drops 'n Wins promo for another full year. Total prize pool is €/£ 6.5 million.
You can take part at any casino carrying Pragmatic Play live games (888, Leo Vegas, Mr Green....)
Once again, they are running concurrent offers for their slot games, and their live games. The below looks at the live games offer only. It's the same as the just completed Drops Winter Edition, only expended to run a full year.
Run every week until 8 Feb 2023. There are 3 separate leaderboards, one of each main live game category...
- Live Roulette: Total weekly prize pool: €22,000. Top prize: €5,000. 500 prizes
- Live Blackjack: Total weekly prize pool: €20,000. Top prize: €5,000. 200 prizes
- Live Baccarat: Total weekly prize pool: €20,000. Top prize: €5,000. 400 prizes
That's €62,000 paid out each week. Prizes are credited to winners' accounts as cash with no wagering requirement.
You accumulate leaderboard points based on 'Consecutive Qualifying Wins' in each game category, as in the below table.
Qualifying bets are:
- For Roulette: €0.50 minimum, any bet excluding those with even money payouts
- For Blackjack: €10 minimum, excluding side bets
- For Baccarat: €1 minimum, excluding side bets
The bigger your winning streaks, the more more points you accumulate.
points totals are reset for each week.
Daily Prize Drops
In addition to the weekly leaderboards a €9,000 cash prize pool will be randomly allocated to 500 players (€1,000 top prize) every day.
Total offer prize pool: €/£ 6,500,000
18+ and T's & C's apply
- Live Casinos
- More Info