Thread: Mark your favourite dealer

Mark your favourite dealer

Name:  julijafavorite.JPG
Views: 648
Size:  52.7 KB

Just noticed today while playing at bet365 that you can now keep tabs on your favourite dealers while playing there.

Select the little button next to the dealer's name (see above) and that dealer is marked as one of your favourites.

What this then means (I think...had a verbal explanation from a pit boss but not yet tested) is that you get little notifications on your screen when any of your marked dealers are logging on or off.

So for example tomorrow I'm playing baccarat with dealer Inna, and Julija (who is now one of my favourites) starts her shift on one of the blackjack tables...I get a heads up and can change tables to say hello and play if I so choose.

... kind of like stalking...but with full consent so not so creepy.

Love to get thoughts on this new feature from member The Dealer
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Hmmm, I like that. In my opinion, it's a huge gift for regular and talkactive Players.You don't even get a msg about that your favourite is logged in but even where she/he is logged in. Like - Dealer Julia is logged into BJ1 at the moment --> so you don't have to go through all the tables for a search anymore. For dealers it means that those Players, who are already kind of "chat badies" are more often on their table. For those who are lack of conversations it's a new motivation - to get "favourited" by someone. Believe me, a conversation about crazy sharks next to Australia's coast is more enjoyable than only announcing the result at BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dealer View Post
    Believe me, a conversation about crazy sharks next to Australia's coast is more enjoyable than only announcing the result at BJ.
    OK Dealer, now you've got me racking my brain as to who you are, because I do vaguely recall talking about sharks to a dealer (who i'm now assuming might have been you????) not so long ago. Unfortunately my memory just isn't what it quite was a few years (...and a few hundred bottles of wine) ago.

Can you give me another clue?

Also, glad you like the 'favourite' feature.

Well, those are not quite clues, but:
    1) I am for 80% sure you have never ever played or chatted with me (it's easy to remember those 2 nicknames you usually use),
    2) I have never got snapped in any screen shot or video record,
    3) I have chatted about those sharks with plenty of Players, as I really was curious about their behavior.
    So as I bet you have never ever been even close with the guess about who I am, no clues would help you as well, if only they will not be too direct. As I know that I am a bad actress, as soon as you will log into my table, I could start act kind of strange, like giggling without any reason or blushing (hope not), but on other hand, that's my fantasy, and maybe I will be strong enough to keep my emotions deep inside.

P.S. As I really like to work there and publicity will be a bad idea (according to our rules), better give up your guesses. Better, log in more often and enjoy the game!
    Last edited by The Dealer; 03-11-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Fair enough. I'll stop trying to guess. As long as you keep visiting us from time to time

To that well!, it had not seen the function. I already to whom to put.

I always wondered about this option .... does Playtech keep tabs on which dealers get most 'favourited' & reward them such like -contributes to their montly bonus/score/ranking(VIP/Diamond dealer).

I would have liked the option to mark some as 'least favourite' dealers as well.

... then maybe those dealers with the most votes could possibly be sent to Little Italy?

(Little Italy = a very small localised region in Riga for popular dealers who were hastily taught Italian by the studio and moved to 'special' tables)