Thread: Tips for better the forum

Tips for better the forum

A Council staff to launch the Forum, and take it up, and IT'S not only speak of promotions bonus , but also open a section with methods studies programs and free programs, in order to draw people, other council still most important, never sell anything to anyone, I am of the principle, that it is the give and better to steal and sell, to do this it gives you the opportunity to introduce themselves by the people so clean, this is the only way in my humble opinion, you could do a jump of quality', and in any event, I for my part, with the time available, i can give my availability in merit, do not tell you the reason for my coming to this Forum, but a person who wants to maintain anonymity. I had good things to say about this forum, and then my full availability in merit,

Hi betlotto,

Please correct me if I''m wrong, but what I think you're suggesting is that a new forum be added for gambling systems/programs.

You're welcome to post any tips you have on various games in the roulette, blackjack, baccarat, other games forums.

But I should let you know I am very skeptical of systems (particularly roulette systems..whether free or for sale) so don't want to encourage spammers who are trying to scam forum members with their systems. Such posts will be dealt with accordingly.

cheers
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    Hi betlotto,

Please correct me if I''m wrong, but what I think you're suggesting is that a new forum be added for gambling systems/programs.

You're welcome to post any tips you have on various games in the roulette, blackjack, baccarat, other games forums.

But I should let you know I am very skeptical of systems (particularly roulette systems..whether free or for sale) so don't want to encourage spammers who are trying to scam forum members with their systems. Such posts will be dealt with accordingly.

cheers
    I'm not a seller of programs, i am not spam of any kind, since they are not welcome, I ask you kindly to be banned from this forum , cleared thanks,