Thread: Real on real live or not live ??????

Real on real live or not live ??????

Hello to those who read, such as by title real or not real , live or not live, my experience in play themes live, has brought me has understand, the operation of the live or not live', in the sense but the croupier, actually pulls the ball? It is truly the spear, but with a question mark, actually the number that comes out reflects what is the launch of the croupier? The main point of this discussion is : as ever during the game in live with croupier live? At the time to connect to the game table, you can hear the abusing dela abusing of the processor, for example, within in live, I see the croupier nikola , but hear the voice of the processor, as maiiiiii'? Has you ever success ???

Hi betlotto, yes I try to read.

I believe you may have valid points to make, & it is good to have an Italian contributor to the forum to give their new experiences to all things Live. But some points you make are still getting lost in translation. May I suggest you try to keep it simpler, so that whatever translation method you use doesn't throw out so many random words. Say "ciao" to Nikola
    Last edited by Unclefester; 06-13-2012 at 01:27 PM.

ok Faro' so that it is more understandable