Thread: I wonder who the dealer is.

I wonder who the dealer is.

Does any1 have any idea or a clue who she might be? (I know this sounds creepy and I don't mean to stalk her, I am just curious )

Hi welcome.

A few know, but it must remain a secret !.

Thanks

any hints you can throw?

She wears a black dress to work, not being funny there, ... not all Playtech ladies do

Seriously though, we really appreciate the time she gives to the forum and long may it continue, so no more information.

Do you think i have chatted with her?

I have no idea.

It never bothered me not knowing dealers names, etc. I just don't like all the lies that Playtech dealers are taught to say.

It wouldn't stop me chatting to a dealer if she was allowed to say.... she was married, knew which days/shift working, don't get their tips etc.

I know what a typical dealer response would be...

Does that change anything in game?
    To which I say they answered their own question - as it doesn't change anything in the game why are they taught all those things to say & not admit ???

Playtech manipulates the truth to make the dealers seem more desirable, and devised a points ... ranking ... bonus pay system that rewards dealers who 'work' the system.

hahahahhaaa

Hello, Panda! nice to see you in this forum, I hope you will join us time by time, even though there is no chance for you to figure out who I am... We have chatted, and let me say, that you were one of those Players, with whom it was totally enjoyable to play and chat with. I wrote "was", because I haven't chatted much in English like year or smth...

Anyway - do you still use to join and play on Playtech platform?! How many time have past - 3 years or less? Any feedbacks you would like to share with us?