Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do we want?...what do we really really want?

Quote Originally Posted by Ėvarr View Post
    Smoothness ... Everything is well organised and works like a well-oiled machine. I've yet to see any major technical problems...
    Well Playtech do have their 'technical moments'......

Any players today trying to access Playtech tables on the morning shift may have been worried they were the latest country to be blocked from live dealer tables.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tec-not.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	2063 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tech-prob_9jan14.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	2064 ... technical hiatus at Playtech

In reality, all the live tables crashed and were off for a significant amount of time. After the Pit bosses went round the tables cancelling games.

It's not the first time I've witnessed it.

I could see from the camera feed dealers looking bemused, waiting for normal service to resume.

Perhaps Playtech should pull the plug on the live camera feed next to the Pit boss station when things go wrong to maintain the illusion?

Well Playtech do have their 'technical moments'......
    Another technical hiatus middle of Friday night shift.

All tables were off for about 2 hours & 20 mins - studio App problem.

Quote Originally Posted by barabus View Post
    So guys..........What do we want ?
    More technical problems for the Playtech Euro studio again this afternoon. All tables were off for over an hour with dealers stranded at the tables.

Was busy peak shift ...... so I guess some Ladbrokes players were wanting to be back at Evolution

All Playtech Euro studio tables offline again for several hours - late Sunday night shift & into Monday morning shift.

Fester, do you think these technical issue down times are becoming more regular, or are you just more vigilent reporting them these days?
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Well considering how little time I now spend at the Playtech Euro studio compared with 2 years ago, they do seem more frequent. At least once a month that I notice.

I do wonder if, as they have expanded the 'technical side' (greatly increased the number of tables, dealers now able to communicate with CSRs via keyboard, higher definition cameras, etc.) they have just added onto what was already there and maybe that is a potential source of some problems. Rather than a complete new system fit for purpose.

Also nowadays there is always some building work ongoing .... new dedicated areas, new backroom facilities/ staff areas (kitchen etc.) which could be a possible cause of downtime through either mishap or planned work.

Of course other studios have technical problems.

But I have never seen the loss of all tables for a lengthy period of time at local rival Evolution that has over 100 tables to manage. They do have single table 'issues' and the dealer left to appologise for the delay.

I would like to thank all the members who have ever read this and posted a reply. Especially Fester. I agree with much of what has been said.

barabus / Bucephalus

mans vecais draugs

Nude dealers?

Any input on this idea? Or topless....