I used to (try to) maintain a 'new live games' page on livedealer.org outside the forum, but figured this is probably a more appropriate place for it.
What do we mean by 'new'?
Open to suggestions here and happy to keep it broad, but was thinking a useful guiding definition might be something like...
eg......a recently launched live dealer game that offers something significantly different from what is already out there
- totally new game...(ie not blackjack, baccarat, roulette, casino/texas hold'em poker, sicbo, dragon tiger)
- new rule set...like ViG's enhanced payout roulette
- significantly different presentation/delivery of a game...like immersive roulette
- tables offering new local language dealers
- new 'in-casino table' stream...might see tables inside Atlantic City casinos playable live online in future
- maybe even a new private table that's popped up on a studio floor
- Live Casinos
- More Info