If you play live games (as I imagine most of you do) then you've no doubt had both positive and negative experiences at your chosen casino(s).
As well as telling us about it in the forums, you can now publicly express you pleasure or displeasure by way of our new rating system.
Each casino review page (accessed via live casino list ) now lets you score that casino.
It's very simple to do...just hit the blue submit user review button...
and you'll be taken to the review/rating area where you can
- score various aspects of the casino (0 to 100) using the sliders; and/or
- add an overall star rating (1 to 5); and/or
- add your comments...
Be brutally honest...if they suck let us know. If you think they're great share that also.
But remember this isn't about whether you won or lost...that's a different consideration altogether. It's more about quality of the service offering.
A broad guide to the slider categories...
- Games: range, variety, look & feel, video quality, interface features, availability of live dealer games
- Dealers: how professional? how engaging?
- Support: how accessible? how fast? how helpful?
- Promotions: specific to their live games…how often? how generous?
Ratings then flow to through to other areas of site, like top rated casinos page and top casino list in site footer.
- Live Casinos
- More Info