Thread: Introducing Satoshi Nakamoto

Introducing Satoshi Nakamoto

So it's long been known that some person (or persons) calling themselves Satoshi Nakamoto invented the crypto-currency Bitcoin now taking the financial world by storm.

But who or what Satoshi Nakamoto is, has until now been a mystery.

A reporter running a story in Newsweek thinks he's solved the mystery, identifying the reclusive Bitcoin founder as a 64-year-old model train collector living in a very modest house (for someone holding an estimated $400 million worth of Bitcoins) in Los Angeles's San Gabriel foothills named...
    Satoshi Nakamoto

That's his birth name anyway. He's gone by Dorian S. Nakamoto for the last 40 years or so, during which time his oversized brain has lead him into (as Newsweek puts it)...
    a career shrouded in secrecy, having done classified work for major corporations and the U.S. military
    There's a Hollywood movie in this story FOR SURE

Name:  satoshi-nakamoto.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  49.7 KB

Clearly perturbed at being identified by the pesky reporter, he would only say...
    "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it...It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection."
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

After the expected media frenzy that has erupted following the Newsweek report, Mr Nakamoto has denied any involvement...

'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day