Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: missing my favourite dealer - Evolution

Hi bellona, sorry not familiar with that name

his name is written like that ilja, I saw him 2 days ago.. its not about that I have not seen him for a long, he cant give me some contacts..
    don't know how to explain u the situation. hes not dealing on party bj, and he's working at nights.
    guys thank u so much, for attention

You maybe already know yourself... Dealers at Evolution Gaming use to work 3/3 (3 working days, 3 days off). If without some extra-shifts, extra-hours and so on. Also they have 4 main shifts: 1- Morning (7-15), 2 - Afternoon (15-23), 3 - Something mixed (19 - 3), 4 - Night shift (23-7). Sometimes shifts can be longer or shorter (just like everywhere). Riga's time is GMT+3. Today is the 3rd day of one of the halfs. So, another half stars tomorrow. So, you'll get your chance since tomorrow, 23 o'clock.

P.S. Hope, you'll say "Thank you" to me, while standing on your knees. Just joking. LOL.
    Last edited by The Legend; 07-20-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend(Your Majesty)
    Riga's time is GMT+3 ..... ......
    Riga's time is actually GMT+2

I've just been asking few dealers. They are not sure themselves. So, had to ask our common friend. And Google says: Mar 27, 2014 ... ... Time (EET). Click here to see the exact time in Riga now. ... Eastern European Time (EET) Standard Time = GMT+2 Summer Time = GMT+3

I didn't need to ask anyone before/after posting I knew, Riga standard time is GMT+2

I have got up enough mornings 5am(my time) - at the start of 'special' dealers morning shifts in Latvia all these years.

Of course GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) is fixed year long, centered through the UK - Greenwich is a place in UK.

So even in UK it's not always GMT time i.e. when on BST.

Anyway I think bellona was less interested in shifts/facts, moreso information about the dealer & a way to contact Ilja .... which we shouldn't post or facilitate.

It's another thing if Ilja reads the post and decides to contact bellona - as most of my whispers and contacts originated

sorry but I don't understand did u find him? O_o

p.s yes im not interested in facts
    p.p.s thanks again...

LOL. At least 3 Ilja's are working tonight. All three are from green tables (generic team). Some player with nickname Belladona has just joined to one of them (who doesn't have any profile picture), but left after few seconds (not him - obviously). Maybe this one ? Or another one ? But i think if you continue this way you'll meet yourself anyway. You have 3 shifts for that. As i've already mentioned: this half (3 working days) has just started. This current night and 2 more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ilja.JPG 
Views:	421 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	3314 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ilja4_1.JPG 
Views:	439 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	3315
    Last edited by The Legend; 07-21-2015 at 11:58 PM.

yes the second one. I just want his surname or smth )))))))