I am a Bodog Player who use MYR(Malaysian Ringgit) to bet!

Before I Join/Opt In this Promo, I read all the Terms and Condition of this 100% WorldCup Cashback up to $50,
I contacted Bodog Rep as the TnC didn't stated how many Bet Id can be send and which Bet ID to send, And how it counts, Am I Right?

Now, before I join this promo, I contact and make a simple Scenario,
As Bodog's Promo: World Cup 100% Cashback Bonus Terms and Condition stated
"Support your favorite team by placing your bets from June 13 to July 14 and get 100% cashback up to $50. It’s a sure way to get an easy win with only 1x rollover required before withdrawal."
-Cashback can be claim up to $50/MYR150 if I lose in WorldCup Only, Must be a qualified bet and no opposite and over 1.75 with Lose only.

I contacted Bodog Rep via Live Chat and make a simple scenario:
Example: If a player placed only 2-Bets of MYR75/US$25 WorldCup Bets and lose both bets. Now player already lose All MYR150/US$50 and wish to claim Full CashBack.
So, by such scenario how much i can claim? Only 1 of the Bet ID I Send, MYR75/$25 Only? or By Total Account Lose of both bets MYR150/$50??

The Bodog Rep confidently say YES, i can claim Full MYR150/$50, by just type in any one of my Bets ID and they'll count the Overall Period, and Whether My Account is a Win/Loss on WorldCup Only..

I reconfirmed with evidence at Email that the Bodog told me YES by provides only 1 of My Bets ID even it is a MYR10, but my Total lose are above MYR150/$50, I also can claim Full MYR150/$50.

I send a Bet ID which is MYR30. And at the end they only allow me to claim MYR30/US$10 only. This is Totally unhonest and I argue with them, and they say now (after i lose) they tell me ONLY THE BET ID THAT I SEND TO THEM ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CASHBACK. NOW, I REQUEST TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT..
I URGE ALL MY FRIENDS TO BECAREFUL AS BODOG ALWAYS USE THIS TACTICS:
1)THEY'LL NEVER STATED CLEARLY AT THEIR PROMO, LEAVING US TO CONTACT THEM AND THEY WILL SAY YES BEFORE WE BETS.
2) AFTER YOU LOSE, THEY'LL NOW IGNORES PLAYERS AND SUDDENLY ADD HIS DECISION CHANGED ON TERMS AND CONDITION BY TELLING ME, ONLY THE FIRST LOSING BET TAKE COUNT!

TRUST ME, THIS IS THEIR TACTIC, I WILL ALWAYS AND ALWAYS UPDATES YOU ALL TO PREVENT YOU ALL BEING LURED INTO THEIR TRAP!