Thread: Lucky Ball Roulette

Lucky Ball Roulette

We've seen the introduction of a growing number of 'soft games', over the last year or so... Dream Catcher , Hi Lo , Double Ball Roulette and Golden Ball Roulette at Extreme Live Gaming.

There's another one on the way from Authentic Gaming. It's called Lucky Ball Roulette.

Due for launch July 5, it's another game aimed at the bingo/soft gambling crowd. Apparently it's popular on cruise ships (that gives you an idea of the target market).

Anyway, some details below from an Authentic Gaming info-graphic...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luckyball.JPG 
Views:	530 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	4898 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luckyball2.JPG 
Views:	2805 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	4899 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luckyball3.JPG 
Views:	1790 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	4900 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	luckyball4.JPG 
Views:	467 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	4901
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

I caught the news of this also, but rather than a new game it appears just a side bet applied to a roulette table. In a similar vein to Extreme have on their 'weird and wonderful' sounding tables.

In terms of 'novelty' roulette with the potential to win big I think Double Ball Roulette is the best as you watch the 2 balls bounce around the wheel, wishing them to land on the same number, knowing it could happen any spin, without the need for side bets etc. Just a shame I have so little patience for annoying cocky dealers (or presenters as Evo prefers) you tend to find on such alternative tables.