Thread: Daily cash/bonus/gadget prize draw - ends 31 Dec

Daily cash/bonus/gadget prize draw - ends 31 Dec

Name:  partyroulette.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  45.4 KB

A prize a day on offer for roulette players at William Hill all December.

Simply wager £€$10 or more (for promo purposes £1=$1=€1) on Williiam Hill's designated exclusive Party Roulette table from midday to 10pm (UK time) during December, and you're name is in the hat for that day's 11pm prize draw, which will take place the same table.

Only players with GBP, EUR, USD or CAD accounts are eligible

You must be logged and at the table at the time of the draw to win, should your name be draw.

There are 31 prizes...one drawn each day (excluding 24th, and 25th... triple draw will take place 26th)

Prizes include cash, bonuses (20x wagering terms) and gadgets as follows:

• 10 x £50 Bonus
    • 5 x £20 Cash
    • 4 x £50 Cash
    • 3 x £100 Cash
    • 2 x £250 Cash
    • 1 x £500 Cash
    • 1 x iPhone X 64 GB
    • 1 x iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB
    • 1 x iPad Pro 64 GB
    • 1 x Galaxy Tab S3
    • 1 x Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless headphones II
    • 1 x Amazon Echo

As always, 18+ and T's & C's apply.
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

A few caps and observations from the previous nights draws,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_prizes_iphone8.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	5258

So far there's been around 140-160 players who've qualified to go in the draw. Cue the long process as all the names going into the fish bowl are read-out, & then players arriving late at the table asking if their name is in the bowl.

Name:	1_namesindraw.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	5259

Typically there's only been around 30 players actually at the table at the time of the draw (and not all those having their name in, cue more delay, "why am I not in the draw" etc. questions).

You need to be at the table when your name is drawn out or another name is drawn pretty promptly - rightly so bearing in mind the 30 or so players present, that's only around a 1/5th of the names in draw and everybody could be waiting ages for a player present to be drawn.

However if 10 names (not sure how rigid this rule is, or at discretion of Pit Boss) are drawn and none of the players are present then the draw is over for the day. So don't pin your hopes on if you are present with only a couple of other players you have a great chance of winning.

Name:	2areyouhere.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	5260

Prizes won so far, and therefore not in the draw anymore include the Amazon Echo, 1x£20 cash, 1x£250 cash

Name:	3_echowon.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	196.0 KB 
ID:	5261

Another prize bites the dust.....a biggie tonight. Player Hunter won the iPhone X,

Name:	iPhoneX.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	5262

Something akin to a full scale riot broke out in the chat tonight(Wednesday) on the Party roulette table.

Player Hunter won again, this time £100.

Then lots of players started complaining foul etc....such good losers!. But then another player quoted back the terms and conditions, rule 18

Name:	term_18.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	5264

18.Only one (1) prize, or, as relevant. bonus and/or free bet will be awarded per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email and PC (if you are using a shared PC, for example workplace or public libraries only one person per computer and/or IP address will receive the prize (or, as relevant bonus and/or free bet).
    Which just inflamed more players as they latched onto this rule also.

Name:	pchat1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	5263

The William Hill Host tried to use a get out of jail free card by saying words to the effect that they were just general rules etc....and that they would be made(ie. edited) more specific to say a person/household can only win one prize per day (though only one prize is given away a day!).

Anyway after much heated chat lasting over an hour the Host came back to the table asking the players to come back for tomorrow's draw where some conciliatory solution would be offered.

With so much anger in the chat I really couldn't understand why they just didn't draw another name and also give them a £100 cash prize. Then say the terms would be changed going forward.

ps. Hunter didn't cover himself in glory by coming back to the table, pouring fuel on the fire by complaining his £100 hadn't been credited yet.....sigh, gambling doesn't foster the best human attributes.

the T's & C's altered today, with the addition of new #9.

Name:	ruleschanged.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	5265

Previous winning players will not be omitted from future draws. If a previous winning player qualifies for another draw they will be included in this draw and any other draw they may qualify for.

I take it things have calmed down after the early draw controversies?

Yeah, for a combination of reasons.

There's been more entries in the draw the last few days ~mid 600's though I suspect a large majority just played the special Party roulette table without knowing/thinking about a draw entry. So as you can appreciate there's much less likelihood for any more (none) repeat winners controversy.

Also because of all the names now, and the time it would take to read them out before going into the fish bowl, the bowl is brought "preloaded" with the names already in. So none of all the player questions "have you read out my name yet?", "why is my name not in?" etc.

In other words the daily draw has the potential to be over pretty quick, if any of the 10 names drawn are actually present at the table, otherwise the draw just rolls over into the next day.

Most of the big prizes (inc. cash) have already gone. Only the iPad and Bose headphones are left. Because all the multiple £50 Bonus, £20 cash, etc prizes were bundled together in an envelope there was much more probability of picking a big prize (each in their own envelope) the first few days of the draw...somebody at WillHill overlooked this until it was too late. Now it's multiple envelopes each with a single £50 Bonus etc, and just a couple left with the good stuff.

I managed to get drawn last night after several other players who weren't present. Didn't manage to pick the iPad envelope though ..... envelope contained £50 Bonus.

Anyway, thanks to Willam Hill and the money was in my account within 10 mins. That's a way lot faster than the £100 winnings from Joreels, which I'm still waiting for several days later!

I managed to get drawn last night after several other players who weren't present
    Well done Fester

Well done Fester
    Thanks LD,

Question, how many people does it take to pick a winning name

Name:	4party.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	5373

Answer=4!

....the last draw before Christmas was a slog, nearly 1000 names in bowl and none of them online, ended up with 4 dealers/Hosts/anybody pulling names out of the old fish bowl in turns.

ps. I won another £50 bonus tonight......that pesky iPad is so elusive!