Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 5% house edge in your favour (guarantee)

  1. #1

    5% house edge in your favour (guarantee)

    I have a method totally innovative at the roulette that give you 5% house edge in your favour. For obvious reason, I am not ready to share. But do you know an institute, a revue,
    ... that would be interested to verify the method and would be ready to pay millions in case they can verify that the method works mathematically? They would need to provide a contract of course before I can share...

  2. #2
    The ghost method (as 81.6% chance to neither win or lose anything lol) but interesting thing is there is only 7% chance to lose 300$ and 11.4% to win 360$ , bye bye casino house edge lol.
    Method in 4 steps. After each win, stop playing or go back to step 1. After losing the 4 steps, stop playing or go back to step 1.
    Step 1: 10$ on a number and 10$ on same colour as number,
    Step 2: 10$ on a number and 30$ on same colour as number,
    Step 3: 10$ on a number and 70$ on same colour as number,
    Step 4 (last one): 10$ on a number and 150$ on same colour as number.

  3. #3

    variation of roulette house edge

    People believe that the house edge at roulette won't change depending of your method. That is completely wrong. If you bet on one number, you have 36 chances out of 37 to lose instead of 35 chances of 36 if there was 36 numbers. Or the other way, you make 35$ benefits instead of 36 as there is 37 numbers. No big deal, it is the house edge we all know.
    Now, what happens if you bet on 35 numbers. Your chances to lose almost double (2 out of 37 instead of 1 chance out of 36 if there was 36 numbers). The other way, you make only 1$ benefit instead of 2$ that you should as there is 37 numbers, yes half of it. Basically, if you play with 35 numbers, you play with almost 50$% house edge, far from the 2.7% people believe.
    Same, house edge can change as I developped a method with house edge in your favor.

  4. #4
    Administrator LD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Andorra
    Posts
    3,511
    ghost888 you must be a gazillionaire by now with all your can't-lose roulette strategies
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

  5. #5
    Oh, no! why did you do it LD, ....wait for it....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LD View Post
    ghost888 you must be a gazillionaire by now with all your can't-lose roulette strategies
    It is not a can't lose strategy, it is a strategy that works mathematically, meaning the house edge is in your favor. Now, if you just bet one number, if you are losing, it is not because your number comes out only once every 37 spins instead of once every 36 spins (of course that doesn't help) but it is because results are unpredictable and sometimes you won't find the right number during hundreds or thousands of spins. So, with this method, there is no guarantee to win but you switched the house edge in your favor. Honestly, I am not using it, I don't care playing with few% house edge in favor of the casino or few% in my favor but I know a lot of people who swear only about house edge, so I gave my method for those people. I hope this will help them winning in the long time

  7. #7
    I have seen people playing 35 numbers to win one dollar then 3536 if they lose then 35x36x36 of then lose again feeling safe as they think they wil never lose 3 times in a row. Now, reality they spend 45,360$ to win one dollar. If house edge was fixed at 2.7%, they would lose only once every 44,132 spins. Unfortunately, their chance to lose is once every 6,331 spins. Yes, that bad... so house edge is about 84% in favor of the casino with their method. So, always recalculate the house edge of a method before playing it. Do not assume it is 2.7%, it is wrong. That's all I was trying to say

  8. #8
    And yes, I made a lot of money. I started with 25,000$ debts and I have now more than 100,000$. My method was almost the same as the one on top of this thread that works mathemically but betting a number from the opposite colour instead of one from the same colour and starting the bet on colour at 2$ (instead of 1$) and increasing it after losses to make a profit when getting the right colours. The house edge is now clearly in the favour of the casino but at least you have more than 50% to win at each spins. My absolute rule was to restart at 0 after 5 losses in a row otherwise you will never be able to make it up from your loss.
    But then, as I believe the live games are rigged, I added the following:
    - I was betting on the colour that appeared the most. With no reason, this colour have more chances to appear again than the other one.
    - From the other colour, I selected the number that appeared the most. For no reason, you have more chances to see it again than a number that didn't come out for a long time.
    - After two losses in a row, I switched casino and provider. Because if you stay where you are, you have much more than 50% chances to lose again which is suspicious. By changing everything, you restart with more than 50% to win at each spin.
    - I was making 200$ every days (basically after getting about 5 times the right number) until this method didn't work anywhere. But then, I got very lucky. I played with half of my winnings at the slots and I won even much more.

  9. #9
    Administrator LD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Andorra
    Posts
    3,511
    Oh, no! why did you do it LD, ....wait for it....
    Sorry Fester
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •