Thread: Perfect Blackjack

Perfect Blackjack

Name:  perfectblackjack.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  32.9 KB

Came across a new live blackjack table at Grosvenor named Perfect Blackjack.

Unfortunately I am no longer play there due to updated Geo restrictions, so was wondering if anyone has had a chance to give it a go?

From what I can gather, it's a live blackjack table with an interface that prompts the correct basic strategy play, making it easy to play optimally if you choose to follow the prompts.

Also a nice way to learn optimal playing strategy as you are constantly being reminded of the right decisions to make.

The first Live Blackjack experience of its kind – learn flawless strategy and enjoy one of the fastest Live Blackjack games online.

A new, intuitive interface offers players all the tips and tricks they need to learn the perfect game.
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Perfect Blackjack is a Common Draw game (3 Seats) played with 8 Decks dealt from a manual shoe to European Rules.

Players can play up to 3 hands. Before each game round you can bet on the main hand and side bets (21+3 and Pairs) and select whether to Auto Split & Auto Double.

The dealer deals each hand very quickly to Standard Strategy, players aren't involved in any decision making.

It's a nice idea, but flawed in my option as the player isn't really learning what's going on.

Thanks Bod

players aren't involved in any decision makin
    so I’m not missing too much then

As Bod already said,

Players can play up to 3 hands. Before each game round you can bet on the main hand and side bets (21+3 and Pairs) and select whether to Auto Split & Auto Double.

The only other info not already mentioned is that it's from NetEnt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Per_bj_Grosvenor.jpg 
Views:	1327 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	6023

it's from NetEnt
    thanks Fester

Well here's a few rounds of Perfect Blackjack. My involvement was strictly limited to placing bets and letting the dealer do their thing.