Thread: This is pretty big

Thumbs up This is pretty big

You may or may not remember, but last year bet365 gave away 3 BMW Z4's in a promo they called the Race to a Million. It happened in the 2 weeks before Xmas. We posted about the winners here...

https://www.livedealer.org/blog/2010...et-their-cars/

The good news is the Race to Win is on again. It starts Wednesday 15th (yes tomorrow) and some time between then and Christmas 3 cars will be won by players there.

The cars this time around are Mercedes SLKs. If you don't want the car, you can have $45,000 instead.

There are a number of other prize draws during the promo period - over $250k given away in all.

Visit bet365 and follow the prompts to get involved
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Took me 10 minutes to read through all the terms. 25 paragraphs!

I'm already a member at 365 and play there a bit so will definitely have a go at it. Wish me luck!

Hi kanja.
    Pays to understand the terms, and you're right there's a bit to read to on this one - largely due to the fact that there's quite a bit happening - main draws (for the cars) plus minor draws and qualification criteria for each.

For the lazy players out there who don't want to read all the t's and c's key terms to note are:
    - YOU MUST OPT-IN
    - prize draws happen at (speedometer) multiples of 100,000 and 1 million (cars are drawn at the 1, 2 and 3 million milestones)
    - to qualify for each draw there are deposit and wager requirements with respect to the period preceding the draw (eg $400 deposit, $1000 wager for the car draws)
    - the number of entries you get depends on how much you wager (plus bonus entries if you're logged in when the milestones are hit)

In very basic terms, if you opt-in and play you're likely to rack up entries in the draws.

Personally I, (like kanja) like to know exactly what i'm getting as I play so have had a good look at the terms and suggest you do the same!

ps

It's off and running now.

The speedometer is approaching 200,000 as I type this post. Good luck to any who get in on this!

Mercedes number 1 has been given away. It went to player 'Baldwin H' who won the first main draw held 18 December.

...and then there were 2!
    Baldwin H

Mercedes number 2 has gone! Congratulations Tom C. who won the second main draw on 22nd December.

...and then there was 1!

Looks like the last draw will be early Boxing day. Nice late Christmas present for someone!

Done. Dusted. Finished. Kaput! All Over!

Mercedes number 3 went to Stefan S. on the 27th.

Congrats to the 3 major prize winners and all the minor prize draw winners.

Pics of Baldwin, Tom and Stefan receiving their new cars will be posted as soon as they come to hand.