Sic Bo is played using three dice. The idea
of the game is simple - you make a bet on a certain kind of a dice roll
result. Then the dice are rolled. If the result you bet on does appear,
you win; if it does not, you lose your bet.
Live Sic Bo is played using a live dealer and a real set of dice. We use standard Sic Bo rules.
To Play The Game
1. There is probably a game round in progress at the moment you enter. Please wait until the current game round is finished. You can then place your bets.
2. Click on a chip of desired value to select it. Then click on any bet area on the table to place your bet there. Every click on the area adds one chip to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by some other amount. Right-clicking on the area removes one chip. You can place several chips into several areas at the same time.
3. You have a limited amount of time from the moment a round is started to place a bet. Then the next round is rolled and if your bet wins, you receive your winnings. You can skip a turn by simply not placing any bets on the table. When finished placing your bets, click the 'Confirm' button.
Tip: you have the option to tip the dealer. To give a tip, place chips on the 'Tip' stack (same as placing a bet), and click 'Confirm'. Click 'Cancel' to close the tip stack.
The top half of the game window contains three panels.
Click the button in the bottom right corner to change the video bit rate. A higher bit rate provides a better picture but takes up more bandwidth. On the right is the Chat panel. You can see the name of the table and the dealer at the top of the panel. Enter your message into the text field at the bottom of the panel and click 'Send'. Your message will appear along with others in the middle of the panel. On the left is the Game Information panel. At the top of the panel, you can see your bet and win amounts for the last round you played. The 'Information' tab shows the current server time and the game round's unique ID number, plus the minimum and maximum total bet amounts. The 'History' tab shows the outcome of recent game rounds. The lower edge of the game window holds the Casino Toolbar. It contains the following:
1. Current balance - Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
2. Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, and see your transaction history, etc.
3. Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play For Real Money login screen.
4. Chat - Clicking this button will activate the black strip to the left of it, turning it into a text box. Enter a message and click 'Chat' again. A separate Chat window will open.
Please note: you can only talk to other players in multiplayer games.
5. Menu - Three popular functions are united under the Menu. Clicking 'History' (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the Game History window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. 'Options' allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and 'Help' opens the Help article that you are reading right now. 'Online Support' lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
6. Close/Lobby - Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby. If you have Multiwindow support enabled (games are opened in new windows), the button will say 'Close'. If Multiwindow support is disabled (games are opened in the same window as the Lobby), the button will say 'Lobby'. You can enable or disable this feature in the Options window.
Note on large wins: winning amounts of $10,000 or more are considered large wins. Large wins need to be verified by a live operator.
If you are disconnected from the game due to a connection problem, your bets are recorded and paid out according to the results of the round. You can view the results of the round in the game history.
The following is a list of the buttons available and the result on clicking them:
Clears the table
of your bets.
Places the same
bets as in the previous round.
Click here to
confirm your bets - without confirmation your bets don't count.
Tabs between the
buttons on the screen.
button that is currently highlighted.
previous bet (same as the 'Rebet' button).
Number keys 1-9
Select a chip.
Different number keys select different chips. The number of
functioning keys depends on chips allowed for the current player
and can be subject to change.
Exit the game
and go back to lobby.