Leandra

There's no picture of Leandra because I once promised her I wouldn't post new pictures (I've also made that promise to other dealers, even if they forget with the passing of time).

Name:  Leanra.jpg
Views: 2378
Size:  26.4 KB

_essence of Leandra

Talking of promises to oneself and others...

I broke one of my own Playtech rules when I met Leandra.

After past experiences I had made it a rule to myself that I wouldn't have any new favourite dealers that were learning Italian ... because I knew they would be leaving English tables soon.

The first time I talked to Leandra I realised she was already an Italian tables dealer. She was just working a couple of English tables in her shift. But I found her so funny and memorable on that first day I looked for her again in subsequent months. Indeed, for the first few months it was 'our thing' how we only met once a month.

She was always correcting my lazy typing and English mistakes, even when they weren't mistakes . It was so endearing coming from her.

I will remember Leandra for being a such a funny, classy, beautiful, and intelligent lady. Who did her best to be herself within the rigid Playtech regime ... wearing black nail polish and dark lipstick when she could 'get away with it'.

(To Lealea. Thank you, I'm sorry our last night was cut short, until Paris)