– Players from United States not permitted
Dublinbet was founded by UK based live platform provider Vuetec Ltd in 2006, laying claim to being the first live dealer online casino taking a stream from within a ‘bricks and mortar’ casino.
Following a group restructure, Dublinbet is still owned by Vuetec Ltd but operated by Starfish Media NV, a company licensed and based in Curacau. Their main ‘in-casino’ stream was provided by a company named Actual Gaming, a subsidiary of Vuetec which streamed tables from inside the Fitzwilliam Casino in Dublin, although these tables are not presently available.
Many others are however, with Dublinbet now offering tables from no fewer than six live games providers.
A closer look at their live games
Other available platforms
- Microgaming (Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat)
The (formerly available) Fitzwilliam Casino tables
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: €
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, Paysafecard, Bitcoin
- Withdraw by: Bank Wire/ Transfer, Debit/ Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin
- Support: email support