Most UK and European punters wouldn’t have been aware of the Dafabet brand until they became Aston Villa FC jersey sponsors back in 2013/14. But this is a very big online betting business with a long established and high profile in South East Asian markets. In global terms they rank in the top half of EGR’s E-gaming Power 50, alongside names like bet365 and William Hill.
Dafabet’s online casino is PAGCOR licensed and based in Manila, Philippines. It is also goes by the name Dafa888 for Chinese language visitors.
At Dafabet live casino they offer the full monty from Playtech, with all live games from both the European and Asian dealer studios. In 2016 they added tables from a number of Asian based providers including Asia Gaming, Allbet and Gold Deluxe. In 2017 they also added tables from Evolution.
The list of providers has continued to grow and as at mid 2023, you can access the game lobbies of 14 different live game providers.
Videos…game recordings and platform media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $USD, €, British £, RMB (人民币), VND, THB, MYR, SGD
- Languages supported: English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, eCashAsia, AsianTeller, Paysafecard, WebMoney, WireTransfer
- Withdraw by: Chosen virtual wallet service, Bank transfer, Cheque
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support. International Toll free phone