Sorry, players from United States not accepted
Mr Green was launched in 2008 in Sweden and has quickly established itself as a leading online gambling brand. They are already a multiple award winning casino, counting the IGA Online Casino Operator of the Year crowns for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015 among their list of awards.
Mr Green is owned and operated by Malta based and MGA licensed Mr Green Ltd. The group parent company is Mr Green & Co AB which listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2016. Following a November 2018 acquisition, the Mr Green group is now wholly owned by William Hill Plc.
Mr Green, like fellow Nordic brand Leo Vegas, have launched themselves into the live dealer arena with gusto. They offer tables from leading providers Evolution Gaming (including large private table area) and NetEnt. They also recently added in-casino tables streamed by Authentic Gaming (including their new Foxwoods Casino USA Roulette).
Mr Green have a strong Nordic market focus, offering a range of tables with dealers chatting in Svensk, Dansk, Norsk and Suomi. They were among the first recipients of a license to operate in the newly regulated Swedish online gambling market, so this focus should continue through 2020 and beyond.
Videos…game recordings & casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: Currency is pre-set for the country you reside in. You don’t get to choose.
- Languages supported: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, Deutsche, Svenska, Norsk, Polish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard
- Withdraw by: Chosen virtual wallet service or bank transfer
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support.