Sorry, players from United States not accepted
There would be very few UK residents or punters from around the world not familiar with the William Hill brand. 15,000 employees worldwide, 2,300 betting shops throughout the UK/Ireland and a London Stock Exchange listing in 2002.
William Hill have been offering live games from both Evolution and Playtech for almost 10 years now. They were the first brand to offer customers the two leading platforms and until recently offered them as two distinct live casinos, loaded from different areas of the William Hill website.
William Hill now have a single live casino page, from which cross-provider live games are displayed and accessed. This is consistent with how other casino brands (many of which now offer both Evolution and Playtech live games) are doing things these days.
William Hill’s live casino is part of the William Hill Plc group of companies. As of 18 November 2020 they are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, following a switch from Gibraltar. They also hold licenses issued by other EU countries where online casinos are regulated, in addition to a license from the UK Gambling Commission for British customers.
William Hill Plc was recently purchased by US gaming giant Caesars and the EU market facing operation, including live casino is expected to be sold in coming months.
Videos…game recordings & casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $, €, £, C$, AUD, SEK, DKK, CHF, SGD, HKD, JPY
- Languages supported: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Swedish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Visa Electron, Delta, Debit card, PayPal, Neteller, Ukash, Moneybookers, Instadebit, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Paysafecard, Entropay, Instadebit, UseMyBank, iDeal, Webmoney, Bank Transfer
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, Chosen virtual wallet service, bank transfer
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support.