House rules & RTP
Playtech’s Casino Hold’em poker is a house game… you versus the dealer. The aim is to end up with the best 5 card poker hand, combining your 2 pocket cards and the 5 community cards.
The game is dealt from a single shuffled deck of 52 cards (without jokers).
- To begin place an Ante bet;
- You (all participating players) are dealt 2 pocket cards (face up) and the dealer gets 2 cards (face down);
- A 3 card Flop is dealt.
At this point you can fold and lose your bet, or Call which requires an additional bet equal to 2x Ante bet. The deal then proceeds with 2 further community cards being dealt.
Players’ and the dealer’s hands are then compared (best 5 card poker hand combining respective pocket cards and the community cards) using standard poker hand ranks, with the following outcomes:
- If the dealer’s hand wins, you lose your Ante and Call bets.
- If the players’ hand beats the dealer’s and the dealer ‘qualifies’ (hand minimum pair of 4s) then you win:
even money on the Call bet and a payout on your Ante bet per the below table.
- If your hand beats the dealer’s and the dealer doesn’t qualify then you win:
Call bet is returned and a payout on your Ante bet per the below table.
You can also take the optional AA side bet. Here you’re betting on whether the your two cards plus the first three flop cards will include a pair of Aces or better (actually…any of the hands listed in the pay table)
|Ante bet payouts||AA bet payouts|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||20 to 1||50 to 1|
|4 of a Kind||10 to 1||40 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 1||30 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1||20 to 1|
|Straight or less||1 to 1||7 to 1|
Theoretical return to player rate:
- Ante bet: 97.84%
Sample game recording
Where to play
All Playtech powered live casinos offer Casino Hold’em Poker. Take your pick.