Sorry, players from United States not accepted
Relative newcomers to the net casino scene, Leo Vegas claim to run Europe’s fastest and most user friendly mobile casino. In a short space of time they have won a a string of awards from the likes of ICE Totally Gaming, EGR and IGA adding merit to their claim.
Group parent Leo Vegas AB is headquartered in Sweden and listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange in 2018 (ticker LEO). The group has grown exponentially in recent years; both organically from the operation of an exceptional online casino, as well as through acquisition (eg the 2017 purchase of Royal Panda).
Leo Vegas hold multiple online operator licenses. They are licensed by Malta’s MGA, the UK Gambling Commission for British players and were among the first operators to receive approval from the Swedish regulator to participate that market from 2019 and beyond.
Mobile is clearly a focus, but take nothing away from what they bring to the table in the live dealer space. They offer an extensive range of games, tables, and dealers from several different providers including: Evolution, Portomaso/Wirex, Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play and just recently Playtech.
Not many major European providers missing there!
At Leo Vegas you can play studio tables or in-casino tables, all via either PC or mobile device.
Their list of in-casino streams is now industry leading, with roulette tables from inside over 10 bricks and mortar casinos offered, including:
- Foxwoods Casino in the USA,
- Resorts Atlantic City Casino, USA
- Oracle, Portomaso, Malta and Dragonara casinos in Malta,
- Hippodrome and Aspers casinos in London,
- Royal Casino, Denmark
- Grand & Platinum casinos, Bucharest
- St Vincent’s Casino in Italy,
- Casino International and Shangri-La Casino in Georgia,
- Ezugi’s Cambodian casino stream.
Videos…game recordings & casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: EUR, GBP, SEK, AUD
- Languages supported: English, Svenska, Norsk, Suomi, Deutsch, Čeština
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Trustly (bank transfer)
- Withdraw by: Chosen virtual wallet service or bank transfer
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support. Toll free phone number for UK