Sorry, players from United States not accepted
Royal Panda online casino launched in 2014 making them the youngest listing on this site. Normally loath to add new entrants to this industry (which often exit soon after entry), an exception was made here due to the very positive response this brand has been getting since launch.
The casino is owned and operated by Malta based Royal Panda Limited, which following a 2017 acquisition is now part of the Leo Vegas group.
Royal Panda’s license to operate online is held with the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). They were also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to accept British players but in January 2020 the Leo Vegas group decided they would close the Royal Panda brand to players in the UK.
Since launch their live casino has been powered by Evolution Gaming, which certainly doesn’t lose them any review points. They recently also added tables from in-casino streaming specialists Authentic Gaming including roulette from Royal Casino Denmark, Aspers Casino London, Foxwoods Casino USA.
Beyond their live games you should find dealing with this casino is a painless experience. Tasks such as registration, deposit & withdrawal, accessing information and support are all made very simple.
While the Royal Panda is new to the industry, it’s operators clearly are not.
Videos…game recordings & casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: USD, EUR, GBP, CZK, MXN, PLN, SEK
- Languages supported: English, Español, Čeština, Svenska, Polski, Nederlands, Portuguese
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: VISA, Mastercard, NeTeller, Skrill/Moneybookers, Ukash, Paysafecard, AGMO, AstroPay, Dinero Mail, eKonto, Euteller, ewire, fundsend, giropay, iDeal, SAFETYPAY, SOFORT, todito Ca$h, Transferencia, Trustly, TrustPay, Bank Transfer
- Withdraw by: VISA, Mastercard, NeTeller, Skrill/Moneybookers, Bank Transfer
- Support: 24/7 email, phone and live chat 9am to 10:30pm (GMT+1)