Sorry, players from United States not accepted
Betway is one of a number of brands owned and operated by Betway Group Limited, some of which count among the oldest Microgaming powered online casinos.
The Betway brand was launched in 2006 and now serves over 2.5 million customers worldwide. With over 60 brand partnerships worldwide, the Betway name is well recognised by sports fans.
There were moves to float the group on the New York stock exchange in April 2021, valuing it at $4.75 billion.
Betway holds an operating license from the Malta Gaming Authority (licence number MGA/B2C/130/2006), as well as licenses from the Director General of Gaming for Spain, Italy’s AAMS, the Danish Gambling Authority and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany (they lay claim to being one of Germany’s first regulated online casino operators). They also hold a UK Gambling Commission license enabling participation in the UK market.
Originally their live casino was all powered by Microgaming, complete with Playboy bunny tables and M’gaming’s first private/dedicated operator table.
In February 2016 Evolution became their principal provider. In April 2016 the Microgaming tables were removed.
In April 2017 they added a dedicated, Betway branded area originally containing 7 private blackjack tables, and a roulette table. The Betway lounge has continued to expand since then.
Their lineup has since been expanded with the addition of tables from quite a few providers, including:
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NZD, POL, SWE, NOR, CZE
- Languages supported: English, German, Spanish
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill/Moneybookers, Click2Pay, ECO, Entropay
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, Chosen virtual wallet service
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support. Toll free phone for land lines. Mobiles may be charged.