Extreme Live Gaming have presented a new augmented reality live casino product, called Roulette 360.
Roulette 360 will be playable via desktop, mobile as well as VR headsets for a completely immersive gaming experience.
This is the second augmented reality live gaming product released this year; the first being NetEnt’s Live Beyond Live. But Roulette 360 is the first to come with VR Goggle capability.
No word yet on when or at which casinos players will be able to play Roulette 360.
PRESS RELEASE – Extreme Live Gaming, part of the Novomatic Group of Companies, presents its latest 360 Roulette, an augmented reality HTML5 product available for both desktop and mobile.
Extreme 360 Roulette is one of the most exciting developments giving players a virtual multi-gaming experience like no other, allowing players to place bets on multiple tables. This is part of our Extraordinary Technology that will take roulette to the next level with a fully immersive experience available on desktop, mobile and VR headsets.
Some of the features include:
- Standard European Roulette
- Fully immersive 360 environment available on desktop, mobile and VR headsets
- Ability to play multiple games whilst playing Roulette on the desktop version
- Fully Customisable environment ideal for dedicated branding
- Fully interactive environment
- Available in all languages
- Available in all currencies
- Fully customisable table limits
Extreme Live Gaming CEO Darwyn Palenzuela presented 360 Roulette at ICE Totally Gaming last month.