Thread: Evolution takeover offer for NetEnt

Evolution takeover offer for NetEnt

Didn't see this one coming.

Evolution have made an offer to buy NetEnt

NetEnt's board are all for it, unanimously recommending shareholders accept the offer...they have until 26 Oct to do so.

Should shake thing sup a bit!
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

As you say in your news blog LD, NetEnt slots must be the driver for the takeover offer. Combined with the foundations they've already laid in the US.

The 'leap' NEtEnt recently made in virtual live dealer studios are a nice cherry on top of the cake to have also assuming the deal goes through....Evolution would be unwise not to utilise it to its full potential also.

NetEnt slots must be the driver for the takeover offer
    I think so. That and the 200 odd customers (including in US) NetEnt already serve which gives Evolution a few 'easy-ins'

Either way, certainly gives Playtech food for thought

I remember around 2015 someone at Evolution telling me that with their diverse product offering, Playtech could price their live games very competitively compared with Evolution (eg, take our entire game suite, and we'll throw in the live games at a bargain).

Playtech's live games are much better now than they were in 2015 (back then the gap to Evolution was wider I believe). I suspect back then this discount may have been the reason some operators stuck with Playtech live tables rather than moving to Evolution.

This competitive advantage no longer exists...Evolution will be able to do the same.

This deal today received approval from UK's Competition and Markets Authority.

All systems go then!