Thread: Vegas launch cash cards - ends 28 March

Vegas launch cash cards - ends 28 March

Name:  launchparty.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  55.2 KB

William Hill are holding a launch party for their new Vegas area

It's one of their blackjack cash-card, prize wheel type deals, although they've seen fit to (over) complicate this one a little more than usual.

When?
    • 7pm to 2am (UK time) Friday 25th, Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th March (ie closes 2am Monday 28th)

Where?
    • All exclusive Vegas Live Blackjack tables (the pink ones)....of which there are now quite a few

What?
    • 50 times each evening, a player seated at one of these tables will be selected at random using Star Cards
    • selected player gets to spin the Vegas Wheel, with segments as follows:
      3x “Genie” segment
      3x “Pig Wizard” segment
      3x “Egyptian Goddess” segment
      3x “Wheel” segment
    • “Genie”, “Pig Wizard”, “Egyptian Goddess” segments result in an instant cash prizes of £10, £25 and £50, determined via random selection
    • “Wheel” segment results in a spin of the Gamble Wheel with prize segments as follows:
      3x red £10 segment
      3x green £10 segment
      2x red £25 segment
      2x green £25 segment
      1x red £50 segment
      1x green £50 segment
    • you can then take the cash, or spin the Gamble Wheel again to double (green) or lose (red) your initial cash prize.

Suspect if I'm seated at a chosen table and not selected...will move tables rather than wait the 5 minutes it will take to get through all this and resume the deal!
    'coz good old fashioned real random beats simulated random any day

Suspect if I'm seated at a chosen table and not selected...will move tables rather than wait the 5 minutes it will take to get through all this and resume the deal!
    I got picked. As expected the host/pit boss expedited the process while Sabina kept on dealing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2wheel.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	3961

although they've seen fit to (over) complicate this one a little more than usual!
    But yes, somewhat complicated.

The first spin resulted in spin the second bonus wheel. So the second wheel was rolled into camera shot and spun. After which I had £10 to keep or gamble with another spin. Of course I gambled it & subsequently lost.

Net result 3 spins = £0 ...as I always say 'that's why it's called gambling, not free money' when players complain about losing on the tables.