There’s nothing like the launch of a new live game to inspire casino promo departments to loosen the purse strings. The launch of Deal or No Deal has brought on a bigger reaction than normal, with a bunch of high value giveaways now running.
Now we’re not stupid. Not completely anyway.
These offers are there to entice us try the new game. A portion of us – blonde, brunette, ginger and grey gamblers alike will become smitten (not addicted) with the game. It will become a favourite of many, despite the generous house edge invariably applying to game-show type games.
Months from now Deal or No Deal will probably be a regular on Evolution’s Top Games category – cemented as one of their most popular live games. Big launch promos are there to make this happen as fast as possible.
Skepticism aside, these promos are generous. If you are going to try this new game, now is the time to do it. Then, when the promos are over, go back to the live baccarat tables.
DoND Cash raffles and points races
Collectively, the below 4 promotions will see over €115,000 in cash handed to participating players.
- Ends: 22 May
- Includes: Weekly €5,000 cash draws then a final grand prize draw worth €20,000
- To be in it: Every €25 staked on Deal or No Deal gets you draw tickets
- Ends: 19 May
- Includes: A points leaderboard with 50 players sharing a €30,000 cash prize pool
- To be in it: Accept Deals on DoND to earn points and climb the leaderboard
- Ends: 13 May
- Includes: A raffle in which 25 players will each win £1,000 cash
- To be in it: Every £20 staked on DoND gets you 3 entries in this raffle (1 entry for other live games).
- Ends: 19 May
- Includes: A cash prize draw in which 70 players will share a £35000 cash prize pool
- To be in it: Wager £50 or more any day to secure your daily ticket in this draw
That’s the best of what’s out there right now. Sign up to one. Sign up to them all.
And good luck.