Quote Originally Posted by Unclefester View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stefan1.jpg 
Views:	4109 
Size:	219.1 KB 
ID:	2390

Why Stefanija was different & made a lasting impression on me:

My first thought when I saw Stefanija was her great hair, and then, how good she spoke American. I often say dealers speak American because of the way they learnt English watching American TV shows.

I soon discovered just how much fun and what a 'breath of fresh air' this lady was.

Like most Playtech dealers she was friendly and greeted players in a welcoming fashion (as they are taught to do).

But what was it about Stefanija that made her different from the other dealers I knew

Well simply put ... she seemed more real.

• She didn't wear excess makeup. I don't like to see all dealers wearing large amounts of bright red lipstick that they are 'encouraged' to do so. The Joker look can be quite disturbing if it doesn't suit them.

• She didn't have fake hair, or wear an 'over the top' push up bra. Just a natural looking lady.

• and MOST IMPORTANTLY she was more truthful.

By the time of our second table together she was already talking about her boyfriend. NOT the usual ploy of Playtech dealers who don't tell the truth, and say they are single or recently split from a partner to gain more attention from players. More attention equals more compliments, and more compliments increases Playtech dealer scores & their monthly bonus. Of course Playtech rules also prohibit a dealer telling players they are married.
Nice girl, I think I never saw her before this post, but I like her. Really, she differ from anither girls, regardess she have not make up she doesn`t looks like unwashed nerds she`s beautiful. Also, I think you fell in love... =Р