The brand Paddy Power is to Ireland what William Hill is to the UK – a long established betting organization with a strong terrestrial and now online presence. In fact, Paddy Power are the largest provider of fixed odds sports betting services in Ireland.
Primarily a sports betting and wagering operator, they only launched their online casino in 2004 under license from the Isle of Man’s Gambling Supervision Commission. They are now licensed by the Malta MGA and also hold a UK Gambling Commission license for UK customers.
Their live casino began operating at the end of 2009 and was powered by Evolution Gaming. In April 2013 they switched platforms to Playtech.
Today, like many of the major online casino brands they offer both major platforms (ie Evolution and Playtech).
All Paddy Power betting channels, including sports, poker, bingo, financials, lottery, wagering and casino are ultimately owned by parent company Flutter Group Plc (formerly Paddy Power Betfair Plc), a company formed after the mega merger of Paddy Power and Betfair in 2015. Flutter Group owns a number of other big brands including FanDuel and PokerStars.
Videos…game recordings and casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: UK Sterling, Euro
- Languages supported: English, Espanol
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: VISA, Mastercard, Visa Electron, PayPal, NeTeller, Skrill, Bank Wire, Cheque
- Withdraw by: VISA, Mastercard, Visa Electron, PayPal, NeTeller, Skrill, Bank Wire, Cheque
- Support: 24/7 live chat, email, phone support. Toll free numbers for all players