A relative newcomer to the online casino scene, but one of the early adopters of the live dealer format, Smart Live Casino are owned by private UK based company, The Smart Gaming Group. While they do offer RNG games, as their brand suggests, their core business is live casino games and they have invested in their own proprietary platform to this end.
The video feed technology, betting interface, dealer room, (central London based) and security and probity measures are all managed by Smart Live under license and regulation of the UK Gambling Commission (yes, they are one of the few UK operators who haven’t moved to Gibraltar for favorable gaming tax treatment).
Smart Live’s proprietary ‘for TV’ games used to be broadcast on selected UK subscriber TV channels. Now they are only playable online (PC and mobile).
In addition to their own games, Smart Live have added a range of tables from other providers giving players access to a significantly expanded games range and 24/7 table availability. Recent additions include:
- Europe Live Casino powered by Microgaming (added 2014), and
- live roulette and blackjack from Net Entertainment (added 2015)
Videos…game recordings & casino media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $ £ €
- Languages supported: English, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, German, Polish, Romanian
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, Solo, Visa Electron, Neteller, Ukash, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, EntroPay, EcoCard, Click2Pay, UseMyBank, Bank transfer
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, Chosen virtual wallet service
– 24/7 phone: UK Toll Free: 0800 279 8510 | International: 0044 207 192 1920
– 24/7 live chat
– support languages: English, Spanish, Greek, Turkish
- Phone bets: (TV viewers in the UK) via 0800 279 8510