Ladbrokes Seals Deal on Betdaq Takeover

Ladbrokes-Betdaq

Well done Ladbrokes!

After a long, exhausting, and until now unsuccessful mission to grow their digital business through acquisition, they have nailed down a takeover target….Betdaq.

It’s a pretty small deal compared with previous targets Sportingbet, 888 and Playtech, but a purchase nonetheless!

Ladbrokes will pay €30 million (€15 million cash, €15 million in stock) for the company that owns and operates Betdaq – Global Betting Exchange Alderney Limited. They will also take a 10% stake in a company called TBH Guernsey Limited with an option to purchase the remaining 90% down the track. TBH are Betdaq’s technology provider.

None of this should have any effect on their live casino games.

What has had an effect on their live casino games is ‘technical’ issues with their CWC Gaming powered Classic Live Casino which has now been removed altogether.

Their Evolution Gaming powered live casino, complete with private room and tables is still available.

 

 

 

 

  •  
  •  
  •  
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Sorry....we have to ask *