Extreme Live Gaming have ceased operations. Their live blackjack tables are no longer available.
They used to offer a limited range of blackjack tables, all live streamed from their studio in London.
Visit our live blackjack page for tables from other providers.
Look & Feel
House rules & RTP
Here are the key house rules on Extreme Live Gaming blackjack tables…
- Classic 7 seat blackjack, dealt from an 8 deck shoe
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Dealer stand all 17s
- You can’t double after split
- You couble any 2 cards
- You can’t hit split Aces
- Insurance is offered
- You cannot re-split (ie split a split hand)
- Bet Behind offered (on regular tables, not VIP tables)
Theoretical return to player rates (assuming optimal play):
- per published house rules 99.59%
- according to our house edge calculation: 99.39%