- Players from United States not permitted
Betfair was launched in 1999 as the world’s first online betting exchange and has grown to become one of the largest internet gambling businesses in existence today.
Some key facts from their corporate website make for interesting reading…over 3 million registered customers; over 2,000 staff; over 5 million transactions processed daily; around 7 billion page views served weekly; licenses in Gibraltar (sport betting), Italy (sports betting), United States (wagering), Australia (sports betting), Malta (casino); official betting partner of Manchester United, FC Barcelona and Ascot Racecourse; listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Their online casino is owned and operated by Malta based (MGA licensed) subsidiary Betfair Casino Limited (now part of the Paddy Power Betfair Plc group) and the software that they have chosen for their live games is Playtech’s dealer platform. Betfair also hold a UK Gambling Commission license enabling participation in the UK market.
Videos...game recordings & casino/platform media
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $US, €, British £, CAD, AUD, NOK, SGD, DKK, SEK, HKD
- Languages supported: English, български, Česky, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Español, Suomi, Italiano, Norsk, Polski, Português, Русский, Svenska, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Delta, Solo, Visa Electron, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, ClickandBuy, Cheque, Bank wire transfer
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Delta, Solo, Visa Electron, Chosen digital wallet, Bank wire transfer
- Support: 24/7 email, phone support. No toll free numbers