Sorry, players from United States not accepted
Royal Vegas first went online in 2000, making it one of the few online casino brands that have been operating for almost two decades now.
It is one of the Fortune Lounge Group’s marquee brands along with sister casino Platinum Play. Like all Fortune Group casinos, it runs on Microgaming software including live dealer games, although these are now only accessible in certain regions, outside Europe. In addition to live games, the casino offers over 500 RNG games.
Following a partnership agreement on live games between Evolution Gaming and Microgaming Royal Vegas, along with many other major Microgaming powered casinos, now offer Evolution live dealers for European players.
Royal Vegas is licensed to accept bets online by Malta’s MGA and their games are eCOGRA certified and audited.
About Fortune Lounge: Fortune Lounge is one of the online casino industries larger and better known online casino groups with around a dozen online casino properties. In 2005, the group was voted ‘Top Casino Group’ by readers of Gambling Online Magazine.
A closer look at their live games
Supported Currencies, Languages
- Currencies supported: $US, £, €
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Svensk, Norsk, Japanese
Deposit / Withdrawal Options and Support
- Deposit by: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Debit Cards, Neteller, Skrill, ClickandBuy, ECO, Click2Pay, Entropay, echeck, Bank transfer
- Withdraw by: Visa, Mastercard, Debit card, Chosen virtual wallet service
- Support: 24/7 email, live chat and phone support. Toll free phone numbers provided for most accepted jurisdictions. Skype and WhatsApp numbers also provided.